American On Site Brush Grinding & Mulching is your go-to resource for land clearing and mulching. If you own property that is overgrown with brush, sticker bushes, or small trees we can help and we pride ourselves on making it easy! Sometimes customers confuse us with an excavation company – we’re not – we do help set up land for excavation companies, though.
Who Is Our Customer?
- Do you have a parcel of land that ranges in size from one to 80 acres (or more)?
- Is that land covered in brush, small trees, and blackberry or salmonberry bushes?
- Have you been quoted really high prices from excavation companies to clear your land?
Let us help you get the full use out of your land. As a landowner, there isn’t a lot that is more frustrating than owning acreage that you can’t do anything with, because it’s covered with brush and thorny bushes that you can’t walk through. Cleared land offers you so much more use of your land! You can plant trees or plants that you want, set your land up so that excavators and builders can build, or prep land for agricultural uses. Whatever your reasons, we encourage you to check out our photo gallery, just to prime your imagination on what is possible!
Our Equipment Capabilities
The equipment we use at American On Site Brush Grinding & Mulching of Oregon is 2 to 3 times faster than its standard counterparts – we have gone out of the way to find and use what we believe to be the best equipment out there. These high-quality machines are more productive and safer because they’re different from what you experience with standard hydraulic machines. This makes it safer and faster – and with over a decade of experience doing this kind of work, we know that matters to our customers!
Safety Is Paramount
Your safety, and the safety of your residential or commercial property, are something that we take seriously, which is why we’re licensed by the Oregon Construction Contractors Board.
Fast Turnaround for Land Clearing
Because we are so particular about the type of machinery we use, many of our customers are surprised at how fast we can clear land. It’s not uncommon for us to clear an acre of land in an hour and a half. Our machinery uses steel tracks that don’t have the same limitations that you will experience with rubber tracked environments. From steep hills to soggy ground – it takes a lot to slow us down!
Check out this video just to get a small idea of what we are capable of:
Our Equipment Limitations
It’s important to help our customers understand what we don’t do, almost as much as helping them understand what we do! Here are some general rules-of-thumb to help you understand how we can help you:
- If you have a forest-type situation – meaning most of the land is trees over 8 inches in diameter, we are probably not the right solution for your land situation. We can clear around large trees, but we do not clear trees over 8 inches in diameter.
- We are not a “backyard” solution. The equipment we use has steel tracks. Those tracks would leave marks on your yard – in this case, we would not be the ideal solution.
- Projects less than an acre in size. To clarify, we are not saying that we can’t do smaller projects, it just isn’t cost-effective for most landowners for projects of this size to use our services. Please bear in mind that just moving our equipment from place to place takes time and money, so we try to be upfront with customers about making the best use of their budget!